Saturday, December 16, 2006

Fifthday enteries for Potato -Vegetable of the Week

Rinku has sent us a delicious recipe of "Potato Bhaji" to share with us. Rinku was a new member for me last week, and now she is posting reglar recipes each week...:) so nice of you RInku. Thank you Rinku for sharing this with us.

Here are some of my recipes with Potato which i had already published before starting this week...

1. Aloo Methi ( Potato fenugreek curry )
2. Aloo Bhindi (Okra with Potato)
3. PaniPuri (Gol Gappa)
4. Aloo Paratha
5. Undhiyu
6. Nutritious Batata Poha ( Potato with beaten Rice-Nutritious way)

Truely speaking , from the depth of my heart I feel like I have still so many recipes left to try with potato, will soon announce Potato as veggie of the week again, may be the week following next week. Until then stay tuned. Will announce Vegetable of the next week tomorrow. :)

This week is indeed a great fun with lots of recipes to post here submitted by you all ... do let me know , how do u feel with this week's vegetable. I am eager to hear it from you all blog buddies there... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting blog.
I came in from Aditi's blog. Nice to meet a fellow engineer who's a foodie like me.I'll keep coming back for more!

Anonymous said...

What an exciting blog.
I came in from Aditi's blog. Nice to meet a fellow engineer who's a foodie like me.I'll keep coming back for more!

Pooja said...

Hi Julia ,
Welcome to my blog ! It's nice to meet you too :)
stay tuned
-Pooja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...