Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lets celebrate completion of 2 brilliant year of JFI together....

It's been exactly 2 years since we had first round up of JFI .Completing 2 successful years on May 1st , Jihva for Ingredients is now landing on "My creative Ideas" for the month of May. Last year when Indira herself hosted it with the beautiful theme of "Mother earth" (JFI-Greens) for the 1st anniversary of JFI. This year Jigyasa and Pratibha did a wonderful job at Jihva for Love round up.
To celebrate the completion of dazzling 2 years of this food event, JFI and VoW is coming together this spring to invite you to cook colorful dishes with ”Bell Peppers “ .


(Bell pepper image courtesy - http://www.producepedia.com)

Bell Peppers/Sweet peppers/Capsicum/ Shimla Mirch/Tondali Mirch – call it by any name it is always a good option to cook a healthy dish . And who don’t love the colors they have ? So put your thinking cap on and send in something nice soon .... :) .


Here are the rules.
Rules :


  1. Cook any Vegetarian dish having “Bell Pepper “as main ingredient.. You can send as many entries as you wish. subject line should be - “Bell pepper -type of the dish” . i.e if you make starter dish using Bell peppers the subject line will be “ Bell peppers -starter “.

  2. Send your entries before 1st June 2008 to blogpooja@gmail.com , Along withclearly mentioning - Your name,Your blog name,Name of the dish you made, URL of your entry . Along with picture of the dish you cook - if possible resized in 300 pixel width.
  1. Feel free to use logo displayed here in your post.

  2. If you don't have a blog - send me recipe along with picture. I will post it here as a guest post by your name and will include it in round up with your name.
If you don’t get my reply or comment within 2 days of sending your entry, Leave a comment as reminder .
So come join us in celebration of success of JFI .
Non-bloggers : you are always a huge part of the success of this food blogging ,now feel free to be a part of it . You can reach to me with any questions/ queries at blogpooja@gmail.com .I will reply you at my earliest possible way.

Enjoy the weekend & keep rocking with your cooking :) .

43 comments:

Vani said...

Love bell peppers! Nice theme & logo, Poo!

Mythreyee said...

Great!

Let's celebrate. Bell pepper is a wonderful choice.

Archy said...

Wow.. Lovely event to celebrate completion of 2 years !!
Beautiful logo Pooja !!

Indira said...

Beautiful bell peppers! Thank you Pooja for featuring such versatile ingredient for Jihva.

Medhaa said...

Nice Logo Pooja, Love Bell Peppers, will be fun.

Unknown said...

great theme pooja..

Unknown said...

lovely theme...that picture looks good...

Srivalli said...

great!...very nice..looking forward to participate!

Uma said...

nice theme. great selection too.

Meera said...

Great selection, Pooja! Will send few entries soon.

Siri said...

I love Peppers, great theme Pooja, Count me in!

Siri

Cham said...

Love the theme Pooja

Beyond Curries said...

Nice choice Pooja. Missed the event last time. I will definitely make it this time.

FH said...

Good one Poo(ja)! ;D
Love colorful bell peppers, will cook for ya!:)

Deepa Kuber said...

wow, nice one.. its raining events now a days.. so i have realised im spending more time in my kitchen, but no regrets, its my fav passtime.. count me in :)

Coffee said...

My Fav!! I am going to send u something soon! :)

notyet100 said...

wow...nice theme

Lavanya Raj said...

Nice Idea Pooja..sure will take part in it.

EC said...

great selection and lovely logo

KonkaniBlogger said...

Bell peppers, thats nice..Will try and send something :)

DK said...

Love bell peppers and made an orzo recently stuffed in Bell peppers and blogged..have to come up with something spe now for dear Pooja ;)Good one!

And yeah, U can send me already blogged ones..the idea is to collect as much as possible under one roof for better ease and usage :) dont want to miss any of your creative stuff...send them on :)

TNL said...

Count me In....I have just the recipe for this event. Take care.

Maajama che ne? ;)

Trupti

Sumi said...

Wow, nice theme.
Have started blogging after a long break.So I think its a great way to get rolling...

Mandira said...

great choice Pooja, perfect for this time of the year!

Paru ... said...

Bell pepper sounds perfect!!!

I am back after a long break and this would be a perfect warmup ingredient in my kitchen...

Brindavans

Sia said...

pooja, so glad to know ur choice for VOW and JFI is bell peppers. i cant wait to participate:)

AnuZi said...

ooooo Pooja...finally veggies that I can play with hehe ;o) I will definitely be participating dahling. Miss ya girly muuuuahh.

Creativecook said...

Pooja,

Love bell peppers, hope I can get to doings this.

Rinku

Viji said...

A nice theme Pooja. Will find out how to meet the requirement. Hope you are doing well. Viji

TNL said...

taney mara bija personal blog nu invitation moklu chu.

;)

trupti

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Bell peppers are one of my favorite vegetables and I already have a plan on what to make! Thanks for hosting it.

--Priya (http://365daysveg.wordpress.com)

Cynthia said...

These events have been and education and an enjoyment.

FH said...

Thank you sweetheart, replied there!:))
I made a soup for your VOW-JFI, will type tomorrow and post on Wednesday. Didn't have much time this weekend to do that, have a good night!:)

ranji said...

hi pooja!!i have just sent u my entry for this event..hope u got it..plz let me know if u havent!!!

cheers
ranji

Cham said...

Hi Pooja,
I sent my entry yest, hope it reached ur inbox!
cham

Mansi said...

I just sent you my entry Pooja! hope you got it:)

karuna said...

nice blog, count me in for the event. will be sending u a recipe soon.

karuna said...

hey pooja just sent u my entry . hope u got it

Roma said...

Same here Pooja, sent you my entry yesterday. Hope you received it.

Ranjani said...

Sounds fun!
I'm in:)

Beyond Curries said...

Hi Pooja, sent my entry just now. Hope you got it.

Jaya M said...

Hi,
Pooja,
sent u my entry for this ,hope u get it ,in case u dont here is link

http://spiceandcurry.blogspot.com/2008/05/mixed-vegetable-curry-and-food-events.html

hugs and smiles
jaya

Beyond Curries said...

Pooja, did you get my email. I sent you the entry yesterday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...