Wednesday, April 30, 2008

VoW-Bitter gourd awards goes to...

Cham for her Pavakai Kozhambu ( Bitter gourd curry ) .

And Dhivya for Bitter gourd with Eggs.


Enjoy the award girls... You deserve it :) .

In case if you missed - we already awarded Kalai for her best presented recipe with Bitter gourd. and these 2 awards are the winner among tie we had .

My wireless keyboard and mouse has stopped working suddenly and I am waiting for the another ordered set to arrive soon. Though my old USB mouse came to rescue me and that makes it possible for me to at least visit all your blogs :) .

This strange trouble has set me more free to surf on net as I have nothing else to do now he he he ... , just the problem is it's taking too long to type using On screen Keyboard ( for which I have click each single letter with mouse to type anything here :( ) . So not a long post now till new set arrives. Well, they told I will get it soon :) .

Thank you all for keeping in touch with this blog and leaving your comments , though I was not able to leave comments since last couple of week due to one or other reason . You cared to be here and left your lovely messages , I heartily thank you all for that.

Stay tuned for more and I will be Back with Announcement for "VoW-JFI " .
btw ,did you check what I cooked for "Jihva for Love " .

13 comments:

Kalai said...

Congrats to Cham and Dhivya for their awesome recipes! You guys definitely deserve the awards you've won! :)

Uma said...

congrats to the winners! Hope your problem with the keyboard rectifies soon!

Madhavi said...

Congratulations Cham and Dhivya for the well deserve award. Both dishes are rocking :)))

Meera said...

Congratulations to the winners! Very well deserved awards, indeed!:-)

Unknown said...

Congrats to cham and Dhiv..

Cham said...

Thank you Pooja to hosting such event and make me feel like celebrity. I would like to thank each and everyone who voted for my recipe.
Hope Pooja gets her Pc accesories soon... :)

indosungod said...

Oh! the technical troubles. Good Luck. Looking forward to the next VoW.

Srivalli said...

Congrats to cham and dhivya..those are great looking dishes!

Nanditha Prabhu said...

congrats to the winners....waiting for the vow nd jihva:)

ms said...

you should put up a sign on your blog pooja," Technical difficulties, Kripya pratiksha kijiye" :) Congratulations to the winners!

Dhivya said...

wow!thanks u so much pooja!!!I am so happy!thanks to every one who voted for my dish!!!!u keep rocking girl

FH said...

Lovely recipes Pooja. Good that you are being creative. Nothing makes me angrier than pc giving trouble!:D

Have a great weekend, hugs.

EC said...

Congrats to winners for dealing with a tough veggie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...