Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Third Day enteries for Tomato .

We have 3 entried to enjoy today with .
First is from Sumi of veggie Platter. She is sharing with us her lovely way to prepare Tomato Pachchadi . Thanks Sumi and welcome to Vegetable of the Week event. you have nice entry to participate with . :)
Sangeeta is again with us, with her Tomato Pulao , which she prepared some time back... Second entry with tomato pulao for this week. Nice indeed. Thank you Sngeeta for your second entry for this week .
Third is from Jasmine of Spicetrail. She Prepared Paneer Masala with tomato and corn gravy. it Looks delicious Jasmine. Thank you very much for your timely efforts and for sharing this with all of us. A warm welcome to my World of Blogging . :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sumi:
This comment is for you , I saw that there was no provision for leaving a comment on your blog , but i so much wanted to thank you for this recipe. I had this tomato chutney or pachchadi in one of the parties last month and I had actually even asked for the recipe but somehow forgot the ingredients when i returned back home. Thanks a bunch for posting this. Will make a note of it immedieately. I am Andhra food lover. I have also added your link in my blog.
Thanx
Seema

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...